Océ Colour Copy Press
Océ Colour Copy Press Océ Colour Copy Press – high-quality prints with a constant speed on a wide variety of media.
The Océ Colour Copy Press system actually presses images into the paper for highly consistent colour print quality with the look and feel of offset. The system prints with a constant speed a on a wide variety of media. The short path virtually eliminates paper jams.
Stable colour quality
- For all media types and weights
- For simplex and duplex printing
Use on a wide range of media
- Offset look and feel: the monolayer image on paper has a less shiny and layered impression
- Instead of ‘jumping’ to the paper, the toner is ‘pressed’ directly into the paper
- Up to 50% lower temperature
- Monocomponent toner works without developer; avoiding the deterioration of print quality over time
- Paper preheating ensures 100% toner transfer without paper distortion
Respecting the environment
- From plain paper to embossed media ranging in weight from 75 to 250 g/m²
- Océ recommended media up to 300 g/m²
- Special media like embossed papers can be printed because the toner is pressed into the media
Less paper jams
- No developer, no toner waste
- No toner ‘jumping’ to the paper, eliminating toner pollution
- 50% lower fusing temperature considerable reduction of energy consumption
- Photoconductor also known as masterbelt made from non-harmful substances
- The PIN-array corona unit generates extremely low ozone quantities, far below threshold values
How the technology works
- After creating the complete full colour image on the rubber coated intermediate, the toner image is actually ‘pressed’ into the media.
- The image is transfered using pressure and a temperature of about 90 C/195 F. This is about half the temperature normally needed to fuse in electrophotographic technology.
- The process is engineered in such a way that the engine will run at a constant speed for all types of media.
- Océ CPS900 Platinum
- Océ CPS800 Platinum
- Océ CPS 700